Friday, April 8, 2011

Career Goals

I have a pretty hands-off upper-division writing professor at UCI. That doesn't stop said professor from assigning menial chores to keep us busy and out of his hair. In particular, last week he decided that we should write up our career goals, and our qualifications for those goals. Here are mine - enjoy!

(click for bigger pdf version)




If this elicits a response from the professor, I'll post an update. To be clear, I've been completely transparent with the professor about my dissatisfaction with his absolute lack of feedback.

I've been pretty terrible about keeping this blog food-centric. I'll post something about food before the end of the weekend. Maybe it'll be my Dad's Marmalade Jam recipe:

2 comments:

monodlee said...

i really like this blog post haha

no response?

afafafaf said...

Haha - I just got my grade back - I have an A in the class :)


I'm glad to report that due to many student complaints, this professor is no longer involved in teaching this class.